The Upper Peninsula Health Plan & U.P. Home Health & Hospice are excited to present the 2020 Women’s Health Expo!
Join us at Westwood High School (300 Westwood Drive, Ishpeming) for a day of educational presentations, vendors, health screenings, demonstrations, and a chance to win prizes! This event is free and open to the public. Pre-registration is REQUIRED to guarantee a box lunch, a ‘swag bag’, and a chance to win an iPad! You MUST pre-register by March 1 for eligibility. (Registration Opens Soon). Come for the whole day or just the parts that interest you!
Doors open at 9:00 am.
10:00-10:45 – Educational Session # 1
11:00-11:45 – Educational Session # 2
12:00-1:00 – Lunch & Opportunity to visit vendors, health screenings, and pampering station. Box lunches of a sandwich (ham, turkey, or vegetarian), fruit, chips & a cookie, and a bottle of water.
1:00-1:45 – Educational Session # 3
2:00 – Conclusion
- “Diabetes vs. Pre-Diabetes: Is it really the same?” – Dr. Michael Grossman, MD. Family Medicine
- Pelvic Floor & Physical Therapy – Laurie Smith, PT, Active Physical Therapy
- Dental Health – Dr. Steven Davis, DDS, MSc, MS, Upper Peninsula Periodontics
- “Self-care through Meditation” – Emily Miller, MSW, DP – Great Lakes Recovery
- “Substance Abuse & Why It Should Matter to You” – Erin Wright, MSN, FNP-BC, – Great Lakes Recovery
- The Importance of Physical Fitness & Exercise – Active Physical Therapy
- “Substance Abuse Treatment for Women” – Naima Jones, LLMSW – Great Lakes Recovery
- Healthy Eating- Dr. Hilary Metcalf, MD – Bell Family Medicine
- Preventative Health & Primary Care- Dr. Catherine Kroll, DO – Upper Great Lakes Family Health Center
- Women’s Health – COMING SOON
AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
- U.P. Home Health & Hospice
- Upper Peninsula Health Plan
- Active Physical Therapy
- Anytime Fitness of Ishpeming
- West End Health Foundation
- Queen City Running
- Wilderness Sports
MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED
Email KoriT@UPHomeHealth.org for information on how to become a Vendor.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Email KoriT@UPHomeHealth.org for information on how to become a Sponsor.