The Upper Peninsula Health Plan & U.P. Home Health & Hospice are excited to present the 2020 Women's Health Expo!
Join us at Westwood High School (300 Westwood Drive, Ishpeming) for a day of educational presentations, vendors, health screenings, demonstrations, and a chance to win prizes! This event is free and open to the public. Pre-registration is REQUIRED to guarantee a box lunch, a 'swag bag', and a chance to win an iPad! You MUST pre-register by March 1 for eligibility. (Registration Opens Soon). Come for the whole day or just the parts that interest you!
Doors open at 9:00 am.
10:00-10:45 - Educational Session # 1
11:00-11:45 - Educational Session # 2
12:00-1:00 - Lunch & Opportunity to visit vendors, health screenings, and pampering station. Box lunches of a sandwich (ham, turkey, or vegetarian), fruit, chips & a cookie, and a bottle of water provided by Bell Hospital.
1:00-1:45 - Educational Session # 3
2:00 - Conclusion
- Diabetes vs. Pre-Diabetes: Is it really the same? - Dr. Michael Grossman
- Pelvic Floor & Physical Therapy - Laurie Smith, PT, Active Physical Therapy
- Dental Health - Dr. Steven Davis, DDS, MSc, MS, Upper Peninsula Periodontics
- Self-care through Meditation - Emily Miller, Great Lakes Recovery
- Women's Health - COMING SOON
- Preventative Health - COMING SOON
- Healthy Eating- COMING SOON
- Physical Fitness - COMING SOON
AND MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
Email KoriT@UPHomeHealth.org">KoriT@uphomehealth.org for information on how to become a Vendor.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Email KoriT@UPHomeHealth.org for information on how to become a Sponsor.